Sunday, March 8, 2009

Upcoming holidays

YUHOOOOOOO

when it's about holidays, I am awake early! it's only 7am! HAHA.
guess what, I fell asleep with my make up on at 10+ las night after watching Beverly Hills Chihuahua. HAHA.
Btw, Monday is a public holiday

Okay, here am I to report my holidays for this year.
Mid sem break for sem 3- early May to mid of May. ard 2 wks.
Sem break in btwn sem 3 & 4- end of June until early Aug

Mid sem break for sem 4- mid sep to early oct
Year break- starting on end of Nov

I wana buy tix asap la! but then friends r comin on May,
I am thinking if I should stay here and join them or go back to Brunei...
but if I go back in May, it's quite a short duration of time until July's holidays...
I am not sure if there r any plans coming up for the semester break in July,
so should I or should I not buy tickets first?
Early birds get to eat the worms... but but.. but... AHHHHH I DONO LAR

will decide that later. haha =)

glowwwwy? love this picture taken. it's wanyen's idea to use those bulbs as 'tools' haha.
luckily we r still alive now.

TA~

No comments: