Saturday, March 14, 2009

muahahaa

Nearly forgotten to post these souvenirs I've got frm voon n hoang.
One from Japan n the other from Vietnam.
Thanks a lot for it=)
As I ve said, I really have not much idea what to get for you al from Brunei,
you just can't find much 'souvenirs' from there.

The owl keychain voon got from Hokkaido, according to her, owl is treated as the god or goddess, it's smething that the people respect.
We actually went through 'lucky draw' to get this. HAHA
creative voon.
This is a sushi plate (sort of) Hoang got for us in Vietnam, he said he remembered that we liked the plates in a japanese restaurant that's why he thought of us when he saw these plates in a pottery factory or somewher like dat. haha=) Thanks!

And it was Model Hunt which was held in the previous college I was in, Taylors main campus.
Saw a number of lenglois n no lengzhais, okay, maybe one. The other day, among one of the days to Pyramid, we met up with Lihua who's currently studying in Monash, taking food science. My ex-housemate in My Place Apartment.=)

And with the old friends, we had dinner in Canton-i, porridge n noodle restaurant, recommended!

Just two days ago, this is the first fine dining I got invited to this year,
thanks to our housemate who's a Hospitality student,
she provided us vouchers in which each of them costs RM15 if we r to buy,
thank eiu man man =)
I am even fatter after the meal. HAHA

EWW. starter: vege kebab. I DON LIKE IT! I was looking for the meat until voon me it's actually VEGE kebab. AHHHH


This was the main course of the day, roasted duck leg with onions and potatoes.
I miss the lamb shank I had last year! That was the best of all! SLURPPp


Dessert: Eggtart-like. NICE.


Friday night. pizza. movie. ice cream. ice lemon tea . karaoke.
I found a new place to sing! I know I may be a lil late to notice this place,
but yeah, i just got bk not long ago okay. HAHA

Amp square, the interior design is pretty nice, but it has some similarities to redbox,
maybe bcos of the color,
as it's kinda newly opened, K-Lunch (11am- 2pm) is free for now, everyday.
Its midnight karaoke session is a lot cheaper than redbox n neway, (eg. redbox's is 26+ for weekdays, n ampsquare's is 5+ for weekdays)
c the difference?
the other hours r cheaper too, ard one time cheaper. (eg. afternun time, redbox's 18+ for weekdays, ampsquare's 8+)
Just trying to compare the prices here. HHA
Songs selection is not too bad, although the system is not as specific and perfectly made.
But acceptable lah. service oso okay.


btw.
I need to budget, spending too much in weekends.

But to comfort myself, I am not gona spend so much when assignments due dates r coming nearer,
and Munsuet, if I got in that, I can spend more after that. HAHA! PRAYYYY

No comments: