Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Behind it.

AH.
The issue now is: I AM FAT. And I need to kiambui, seriously.
Cos when ther's comparison with those skinny ones, I look even more gigantic =(
(it's like ther r oni 2 persons who r fat out of all of them)

O yeah, decision made. No backing out.
So what I can do now is appreciate this opportunity given,
thanks for everyone's opinions, they really did help when I was in a dilemma.
and of course to my family who r supporting me since I've made my decision.
I understand not everyone's parents would allow this, especially when lessons are still on.
THANKS, i love you all. <3

Sacrifices are to be made though, of course.
Friends, these gang of friends really brought laughter to me, like everyday.
Voon and Wendy, Munsuet Diana Robin Weijiin... ALL OF YOU! Such nice people and I have made my step to leave them. AH. This is the saddest part, and it is really what I would regret most about atm.

But for that passion of mine, I guess this is the right choice,
and I made myself a promise not to regret about it. forever.

Gona work hard on it, try my best and just follow the flow.
Don't wana stress myself out of hell bcos of this, although frankly speaking, i AM stressed already.
It's really packed, everything's needed to be done in such short period of time, and not to say, PERFECTLY done. WOOSH.
I really need to learn doing things fast and efficient.
Costumes, lyrics, practice, diet... etc.
Hope everything is gona be alright. =)

SMILE. fake-ly. as always. HAHA

No comments: