Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year- 2009

2008 calendar has been taken down,
and 2009 is replacing it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR people!
it's 2009!!!
hmm. no special feeling, i have no content on my 'speech for 2009' right now.

I just hope that everything will be better, happier, smooth-er, luckier, anything good.
Less obstacles, disagreements, unluckiness...
then i'll be really satisfied.

PRAY.-ing profusely....

I need to be clear in mind and start thinking of my new year resolution. thanks for munsuet for reminding me about it.

hmm, wat's mine?
not too sure and ther's nothing specifito be thought of. just hope everything goes fine.
life, no matter in family, friendship, studies, anything.

Hope that I can change for the better, in terms of confidence, personality, behaviour, skills, patience, no procrastination, etc. too much to be noted. hahas=)

Talkin about procrastination, I can't believe that I procrastinated this MUCH.
How long have I been sayin dat i wana learn using Cool Edit, more about Photoshop, AND write a CV and apply for a job/! OMG. *slaps my self. wake up wake up and start doing work. (sorry I was talkin to myself. pls bear with my weirdness. HAHAHAH)

aite.. hope everyone of you have a really good year this year! ta~

1 comment:

Jyn.Jiani said...

happy new year my darling~
mwah mwah mwah!
when re u gonna be back at kl?
i wanna see u!