Thursday, December 25, 2008

Passed

I have passed my driving test!
20/20 again. amitofo.
WOHOOO.

In case any of you wonder,
I DID NOT retake the test, that was my FIRST driving test aite.
cos I have been talkin about it for ages, I know.
Reason for the explanation: a guy at the centre asked me if I retook the test.- really freaked me out~
*my tcher was on my side n said 'CHOY your mouth' which was hilarious, if you were at the scene too*

The thing is that,
I have been going back n forth from miri to brunei n back to KL,
so driving lessons have not been completed until last few days.
That's the inconvenient part if you don't stay at the place where you take driving lessons.
MA HUAN.

ok. I am done with my explanation. byebye.

p.s sorry for the delay on updating 'HK Trip'. I need to select photos n go to somewher with faster internet speed to upload'em. For faster viewing, pls refer to http://www.schyime.com/

haha. AND, me is thinking of takin up a part-time job. where to? need to write a CV, get a letter from taylors. AHHHHH. so much to do. it's suppose to be HOLIDAYS ain it?

No comments: