Friday, November 28, 2008

Summarise.

Sorry for the lack of updates.
I m not really good in summarizing things, but I have to, due to the constraint of time.

Ok, I'm back in Bru for 2 days already, and goin off again tomorrow.
Sorry monkeys for not lookin for y'al, i was too lazy to.
cos i know i'm stil gona cyah al 2 wks later. HAHA=)

so earlier on, I was....


shopping and havin fun with my elder sis Chyi who was in KL to kehpoh for around 4 days.
AND ROBIN, THESE TWO ARE THE 'BIG BOOBIES' i was referring to. interested? HAHA. ask me for the contact details, i don't mind betraying them!~ HHAHAHH
...celebrating her bday in Italiannies, hope she enjoyed it.
And thanks big boobies for d companion and help all along

...while having a goodbye-dinner with good frens/coursemates/gf's bfs etc.
....Then, finally before comin back, we went Jogoya, FINALLY stepped into the restaurant.
50% discount, around 50+ each. WORTH IT! but not anymore when I get sick in Kuching due to over consumin of seafood.




....My fav pic taken in Jogoya. with my dead grilled lamb friend.
...one of the reasons i got sick is because... of the food in kuching. seafood, feasts. AH=S or shud i be =D

pic below: 3 generations:- grandma, mom+auntie, cousins n i. CUTE le.
....yesterday. just arrived Brunei. went to empire with younger sis, it was her prom night.
and these rich juniors, stayed overnight in empire for two freakin nights! enjoyyy
2 pretty gals. haha, the inherited short gal is my sis, and the one beside, with long legs, is her good fren. =)

Next update is gona be 2 wks later. most probably.
Gona miss u ppl. BYE=)

<3

No comments: