Tuesday, November 4, 2008

counting down again.

It's 4th today& 14th is the end of my sem 2. end of year one. WHOOSH! 10 more days.

So so looking forward for the days after 14th.
Chyi is coming, and I'm trying to plan where should we go.
eqian, ewen, bel, wendy, voon... let's go clubbing.
shopping/ eat... hopefully things go well. I can't wait for her arrival,
Just bcos it's gona be fun when she's around, with more noise pollution n stufs.
and most importantly she ll bring some of the things she has bought for me/ keeping for me after she's purchased'em.

hmm. so I'll just focus on my assignments, suffer a little for these 10 days,

then it's gona be party time! WOHOOOOOooo

can't wait can't wait!!!!

for now. let's do assignment.

4 more to go: GS essay+ RFP In-class test+ MLIT essay+ IPD Weblog. THEN= HOLIDAYS!

Life would be colorful again after assignments. =)

p.s gal, cheer up yoh. things r gona be just fine. =)

No comments: