Wednesday, October 15, 2008

'Activities'



HEY PEOPLE!!!

I miss telling stories/ranting to u al!
It has been a while rite.
My past two weeks have been occupied by assignments. all along until yesterday.
Okay, so y'al. pls read them under categorized titles. HAHA=)


-Assignments-
Finally, I'm done with all these freakin assignments FOR THIS WEEK.
Nex week- more to come.
GS Presentation+IPD Presentation+ MLIT Annotated Biblio (1500 words)
GAWD. help me.

However, to cheer myself up again,
After all these tortures, it's time to HOLIDAY again!
WOHOO!
so it actually goes this way,
when I'm started to busy 'assignment-ing', time flies. like REALLY fast.
so, in a blink of eye, i ll be off to 'HAVE FUN' ord. =)
HAPPY HAPPY.

SO. tolerate a lil more. I WILL. I CAN. I CAN DO IT!

Anyways, for those 'educated ppl'/ adults who think mass communication is peanut, I will say. COME AND TRY. n tell me ONLY after that.

Okay, fine, I said that to myself before,
i THOUGHT it's easy.
cos from what I've heard since young,
SCIENCE subjects r hard. ARTS r easier ones.
yeah right.
they have their difficulties in different levels.
so PUH-lease. console me a lil, by NOT saying my course is a freakin easy course ADULTS.
Cos majority r dying out of it.
If you wana listen to my complaints ask me about it,
but make sure you r ready for a 'radio' to be switched on.

Always when I'm in the middle of doing those (feel like cursing, sorry for being rude again) F***-ing assignments,
I'll start thinking what Wendy ( who studied in St Andrews and the bf is Andrew) was thinking.
'Why would I have chosen Mass Comm n let myself suffer like this?'.
And after that I'll start comforting myself by saying.
"Nvm, if I can find a satisfactory job, and be happy with it in the future. That's all worth it. I HOPE,"
Cheer up yoh peiyi. haha..

-SOC Carnival-


And here comes some 'function' in my college, of our OWN.
BUT sadly and embarrassed to say, I don't feel so involved.
What I have done was finding contacts, sending emails to companies,
and GOT JUST A FEW REPLIES, all saying 'sorry...'- ok REJECTIONS=_=
SIEN-ness.
haha=SSSS

I actually regretted for not joining Deco group.
As I'm more interested in designing stufs. n perhaps better in, as compared to how much I've committed for this carnival staying in Sponsorship Department. ( no offence)
I thought I'd ve helped more.
HAI.

Ok, btw, I'm kinda looking forward to it.
Hope I could at least help a lil on that day.

AND ANNOUNCEMENT TO KL FRENS WHO'S READING MY BLOG NOW.

PLS DO COME!
THERE R VOUCHERS/ HAMPERS TO BE WON FOR GAMES!!!

and there are also booths including boutiques/ manicure.....etc.
GUESS IT WOULD BE FUN. (ok 'Guess' is not a convincing word)
IT WOULD BE FUN! HAHA
text me up if ur comin n we ll meet up in my uni=)

check this out- http://mediacarnival08.blogspot.com/

-Challenging camp-

My coursemate Munsuet is always welcomin ppl to join stufs.
she's a kepohchi HAHA. but I gues she's lovable? EHSEH.

This is a camp organized by their church.
And it'll be held in Malacca. WOHOO.
Camp. By the word- C A M P, it already sounds GREAT!
As my past experiences of camping r freakin awesome.
Although it's like only twice. haha.
As I'm not a scout like wanyen, she's already has less anticipation on these stufs.
GET USED TO IT ORD lar i know.
haha=)

It's next weekend! I hope it'd be FUN!
No way it's not.
I'm worryin about something 欠扁 honestly. but i can't tell it here! haha.

-Something secretive. AH AWESOMEness-

Another thing which will b on November. O GOD.
I hope I'm gona gain something useful from that.
PLEASE let me.
I need them to satisfy myself.
AIYER,.... sounds weird.
sorry guys.
hope ur not disturbed? HAHA.

No comments: