Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Redbox bday celeb

It was an advanced bday celebration for Andy the magician.

This magician from Miri is 19, if not mistaken.
we sang for around 6+ or 7 hours that night!

So, this is a group photo, excluding the guy being the cameraman. What was i doing?

This is new friend, Micky, working at A CUT ABOVE.

Howard is such a poser.
and o yeah, u can c my hair's a lot shorter.
This's how I look after the haircut,
looks even fatter.
but lighter, hope my weight drops ,
I'll try weighing myself again,
without that bunch of hair, maybe I'll be one kg lighter. HAHAHAH
3 guys were in the frame.


I'm not good in catching angles to look slimmer but I'm good in hiding my fat body. haha
This, I failed.

Happy bday to Andy again, who's supposed to have his bday on 10th Sep.
Hope ur magic skills ll improve even more!

-END-

No comments: