Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mooncake fest. celeb 1



HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!
'QI GUAI' invited us to this party,
steammie boatie. =)
we went to yi woon's house,
all those lame jokes, yummy-licious food and interesting ice-breaking games/ ppl made it a great nite!
Enjoyed it much,
thanks Fang + Deborah for the transport!

Photos say: u look n u ll noe.
COOL pic, taken accidentally.


Munsuet , this photo is the nicest of all

A group photo of us. Kinda 'group' photo, cos not all r here actually=S

I envy her nose.
walk under the moon. with lighted lanterns. got feel~ haha
This is yi woon. the host/ the one who luks alike as Joslyn. haha=)

This is the second yr that I'm not with my family in mooncake festival,
Miss all those bbq at home with my frens, my sisters' friends, mom & dad's frens.
Aww...

LUCKILY, I've these friends who celebrate with me,
last yr was an awesome one too,
with all those fake 'Bruneians' in My Place Apartment.

(2007 photo)

THANKS FRIENDS=)
<3>feel so blissful.

No comments: