Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Beldia

Rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 11.55pm

Name: Sim Pei Yi
Sisters: 2
Brothers: 0
Shoe size: 5
Height: 15? cm =(
Where do you live: Brunei for 17 years, 2 yrs in Selangor
Favourite drinks: Iced lemon/ Barley/ Sea coconut drink, etc
Favourite breakfast: sausages/ bacon/ ham etc
Have you ever been on a plane: *nod
Swam in the ocean: yeah
Fallen asleep in school: yeah ALWAYS in secondary school, cos I owes don get enuf sleep, stayed up late for nothing. =S
Broken someone's heart: nop
Fell off your chair: haha. *blushing.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: hehe. =(
Saved e-mails: ahuh
What is your room like: It's SO MUCH neater than before!
What's right beside you: my bed
What is the last thing you ate: Spaghetti
Ever had chicken pox: Yeah
Sore throat: Yeah, after singing like more than 5 hours
Stitches: No
Broken nose: Don wana have one in the future as wel
Do you believe in love at first sight: Maybe
Like picnics: Yea!
Who was the last person you danced with: Girl fren?
Last made you smile: Wanyen n Jia when they talked in a very sarcastic yet funny way.
You last yelled at: forgotten, but feel like yelling to someone who i ve jus chat with.

Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: No
Kissed anyone: Nop.
Get sick: Amitabha
Talked to an ex: hope i dint.
Miss someone: don wana.
Best feeling in the world: being loved
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yeah, but not here in KL
Who do you really hate: those who apply their own rules on me. who hurt me on purpose.
What time is it now: 12.10am

Randoms :

Is there a person who is on your mind right now: 'dog', IT's funny
Do you have any siblings: yeah, as i ve said up ther.
Do you want children: yeap
Do you smile often: yeah i gues
Do you like your hand-writing: quite okay, but it's kinda hard-to-read.
Are your toenails painted: no
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: I love my own bed.
What colour shirt are you wearing: brown
What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: takin a shower after swimming.
I can't wait till: the day I am successful in career, have a family and also with the presence of healthy parents.
When did you cry last: holidays in Brunei
Are you a friendly person: most of the time but not when I'm too sleepy/ tired.
Do you have any pets: in Brunei, cats.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: -
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : yes
Do you sleep with the TV on?: yeah
What are you doing right now? : blogging.
Have you ever crawled through a window?: yup haha
Can you handle the truth? : mostly nop
Are you closer to your mother or father?: mom but i love my dad too.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : Lu yi s.
How many people can you say you've really loved?: my family and ppl who care for me.
Do you eat healthy? : tryin to since i came bk.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: yup
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: yes, i kinda cry easily.
How often do you go to church?: never except the time when one of my relatives married.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : my girl friends.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : LOUD
Are you confident? : slowly lackin of.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..
1998,
-being the class rep
-story-telling competition in 3 languages
-dance
-top in studies
-being tchers' pet.
(so much different now)

-5 things on my to-do list today:
-nothing much. i m bored.

5 snacks I enjoy:
-Arnotts cheese biscuits
-chocolate bars.
-so many more

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-ll think of satisfying myself and my family first.

5 of my bad habits:
-does not face the truth
-don get over things easily
-procrastinate
-disorganized
-low-confidence

5 places I have lived in :
-Brunei
-Malaysia
no more.

5 jobs I’ve had:
-never worked before.

5 people I tag:
- any of u.

No comments: