Wednesday, August 27, 2008

so much 'HAI's.

Happened to read ppl's blogs,
I realized Malaysians who actually write in chinese have awesome chinese standards! OMG~ can't believe they r so good!

And,
I'm pissed of myself cos I don't think,talk n act maturely.
Like why'm I not thinking that deeply in everything like how they did?
=(
Even ppl who r younger, excellent examples would be two of my course mates, born in the year 1990, they r just incredibly mature! We were saying, 'how did their parents bring up such 'KIANG' daughters? Tsk tsk tsk.
Just looking at them, u'd secretly ve'WOW'ed. it's true. trust me.

HAI.

another thing to 'HAI' about is that.----
read this:

Kelvin ~ I'm the new Romeo X! says:
you are very cute you know
Kelvin ~ I'm the new Romeo X! says:
lol
Kelvin ~ I'm the new Romeo X! says:
so much meat very veery cute

Thanks so much for the 'compliment'.
This then reminded me about my 'slim-down' plan,
where's my passion to it earlier?
I should take a firm stand from now on.
Say NO to food temptations!
As if I would=S
Less than one month to go,
I don wana c my mom's disappointed face when she sees my fat elephant-y body.
I promised I'll work hard to slim down.
Empty promise made AGAIN.
HAI HAI HAI
And, someone I really cared of insulted my 'fatness',
I should be even more motivated to work on it!
Why am i not doing so?!
AHhhhhhhhh....

Okay, here u go, ROBIN!

U @#$%^&*()!!! HAHAHAHHAA(Okay this's not in chinese.)
U wan 'pinyin' isit. - robin hen shuai. Guess it!
I tried to let u understand by using symbols in the second line. HAHA
Anyways, don feel so guilty about it,
we weren't prepared too, n we WERE prepared to embarrass ourselves in front,
and YOU MADE US THAT CHANCE TO! HAHAHAHAA.
btw,
forget about it. HAI.
We are not encouraged to drag those unhappy moments into our so-gona-be-fun life. =)
p.s Diana, SMILE.=D


1 comment:

ccy said...

hey girl..sad to hear tat from u..but for me i dun rili mind tat =) coz u r the one and only sim pei yi i noe from brunei =) as long as u stay sound and healthy is enuf k..haha suddenly emo =.=" take care girl~