Thursday, August 21, 2008

By the time September rolled around, I ll then have another 2 wks plus to get back for the trial test. Why is it so fast? Feel less excited cos I just came back for less than one month. =S
And those monkeys ll have their exams around the corner, noone d be THAT free by that time. Sigh~

Before that, I'm gona be tortured by all these assignments+ presentations again.
This sem is not as easy as the last one.
Everything is gettin tougher, lecturers, less easier to deal with n much more.
In short, I'm not gona have a better life than las sem.
But time always flies, n in a blink of eyes, it's holidays again! WOhoooo..

Enough of consoling myself,
what's in my mind right now is,
when can i recover from this stupid sore throat n flu?
it's killing me!
And I can't find the medicine I've always been eating for flu...
so I'm waiting for it to cure by itself.

Another thing,
I WANA HAVE A HAIRCUT!
hopefully tomorrow I'll b able to make it,
the long long fringe s covering my eyes n it annoyed me to hel.
n the thick thick bushy hair too brought my mood down.

=_=

No comments: