Wednesday, August 13, 2008

-

Have been going to runrunrun, seat-up blahh for around 4 times?
but i gues most of the sweat r wasted.
All the effort put are gone when I ve my really really late dinner everytime after gym.
But I JUST CAN'T RESIST IT!
I AM TOO HUNGRY!!!!
AH.
I'm doing something that I ll surely regret sooner or later.

O yeah, about the body evaluation thing.
The content,
not so convenient to tell everything,
cos it's far too 'private'.
actually I just don't wana be laughed at.
HAHA.
this:- weight to be lose- 6.7 kg, is entertaining enough for my readers.
HAHA. laugh ur ass off lar.
I already did.

AND.
just now I went to pack some food,
den the cd-seller kept insisting I m indonesian although I clarified that I'm Malaysian,
kinda dulan lar. y can't he believ me. =S
voon can't stop laughin beside me.
yeah I know it's funny. =_=

ok lar. i wna sleep liao. nites. HAHAHA

No comments: