Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Miri

Stayin in Miri for 3 days.
Auntie Bong, my instructor in Malaysia, is such a nice lady!
I think she has really good temper, so gentle~

Fyi,
maybe u ll b confused seeing dat I'm learnin car-driving in both Bru n Miri,
it's cos I'll not have enuf time to attend all classes in Miri,
so my parents made the plan for me to learn the basics in Brunei beforehand.
AND YEAH,
it worked!
the instructor didn't really have to teach me from the basics just now and this indeed helped in the progress.

so, yup, looking forward for tomoro's class agen.
drive, drive drive with the little kancil haha, instead of Echo in Brunei=D
( I was kinda too fat cos my right hand kept banging to the door when i was turning the steering. ahahahha)


Other Beach party photos will be uploaded when i got them from chungsun. =))))
These are taken with my camera. JUST these.











No comments: