Wednesday, June 11, 2008

sei fo

haha.
mic, speaker, Windows Vista with a
wesome graphics...everything ok, except, INTERNET.
i feel like dying, but here comes my saviour Hoang,
he's gona save it! hopefully I can online soon.
i need to do my assignment due on friday.
Once agen, thankssss to u.=)

p.s will update about SO many things/ photos after i finish my assignments + when i can use the wireless. =(

be patient my dearest frens=D

........................................................................................................................................................................
CAN BE CONNECTED 2 D INTERNET ORD!!!!!!
have been listening to some of my friends singing on the web js now.
Brunei ppl- the link is here= http://www.mandarinsong.e-huawang.com/08xingxiu/main.asp


updating soon, mayb fri~ =)

No comments: