Sunday, May 18, 2008

SINGAPORE TRIP

I don't remember when's d last time i went spore, if I'm not mistaken, it shud b about 2-3 yrs before. HAHAS.
Spore, to me, is all about shopping, their citizens <3 the country and d children look 'good in studies', etc.

Had a 3days 2 nights trip with wanyen's parents.
Thanks to'em for everything. care/transport fees/ accommodation fees/ food....
We just managed to shop around Chinatown, Bugis and Orchard Road cos of the limited time.
And despite my fear accumulated from the failure in using MRT las few yrs, I managed to once again, use the similar transport al by myself without tremendous effort in looking at the routes n stufs. ( I know ther's nothing much to be happy about, but...but...)


Long time no see, Orchard road, still looks familiar to me.
and stil the same way it looked yrs b4. HAHAThe Postbox. so cute=P

To be a model, impossible in my whole whole lifetime.
Wanyen..a lil better, she noes how to pose well. SEE? haha
Her mom, is a poser too. haha!
At Bugis Junction
Wanyen wondering how does it work....
a hygrometer i guess
Bubble milk tea SGD1.50/1.20....
this pair of shoes walked me around spore for 3 days.
n after dat, it's time for them to sleep, not waking up forever.
Ice-cream! thick-filled brownie choc waffle!
wanyen's adorable mom n I
I WANT THIS Paul Frank WATCH!! SGD199
At MRT station, rather embarrassed to pose dat. =S haha
Nice toilet graphic, the 'model' spoiled it all.
The horse shits.
taken on our first day in spore.
Feel like puking for the whole day,
wanyen's mom fed us with food non-stop. HAHA
niucheshui.( Chinatown aka buffalo car water=P)
DURIANS!
It hurts.
Wanyen's cousins
me kehpoh der oso.=)
sweatyyyy....but satisfied with wat we ve got.
Hardrock cafe. din go in at last.
reason- it's too noisy inside, can't talk to each other.
Perhaps it's a a place more suitable for teenagers?

Overall, this trip was wonderful n fun despite all those drops of sweat rolling down from our head to toe from walking some distances from a shopping mall to another street....
I HATE sweating actually, dats y. =DDD


.........................................................................................................................................................................




All these long long overdue photos.
But I still feel like posting'em up here=)

Thanks to joanne for getting Superstar tickets for us,
interested in watching these shows as we could observe how everything works (related to masscomm), and also it's a singing competition. Could perhaps learn something from it.




The design of the stage. Similar to xing guang da dao in Taiwan right?


Wanyen n I.

We have been wanting to buy a weighing machine since earlier.
Got a white &pretty one from Ikea.
den went to the shopping malls nearby- The Curve, Cineleisure..
not pointing to me.
nice wall!

yang, Hungzhi n I

Secondary schoolmates in bruneiAt Halo Cafe, our fav hangout place.
cos we love laughing at those singers when they go out of tune/ compliment them when they sing well (which they did most of the time)
HAHA!!!
Another day when we got bored, Sunway Pyramid again.
Getting uninteresting slowly=(
Wanyen went for appointment,
guess she's getting better,
cos she's gaining weight already.


See how fat I ve got after this hols.
cos I stuffed my stomach with different kinds of rubbish unnamed food.
Wanyen attempting to b one of the members of Superheros.
I reckon u noe who r them?
peiyi, bel, ewen.
my SAM closest frens.

This hiao Bel got a belly-piercing.
'beh zai tia'- in hokkien.
Earlier on, 30th March.
We had steamboat together with wendy.
her bday, din manage to give her a BIG surprise though,
but at least we tried. haha~
hang out with my first ever roommates/ ex-classmates or schoolmates/ Kilanas gals. HAHA
On the last day~
in Sunway Pyramid.
belated mothers' day bouquet.
C the giant rose?


C hiao wen cut her hair, stil as nice as b4,
i wan short hair lar.

don ve the guts to cut it short.=S
END here.
Sleepy~~
nites.
=)

No comments: