Thursday, January 3, 2008

Prom Night 2007

Venue:- Sunway Resort Ballroom
Date:- .....i ll check again....

Glamorous ppl, hot babes, cool guys. ALL here from Taylors SAM Students 2007. (Except for me, I M FAT)

Again, I ll just upload some photos here FIRST, as I couldn't really stand the FAST connection speed at home. I always gota go out and online. so i got limited time to blog and do al stuffs online. Wait till i m back to KL. I could still live without going online anyway.


Two sampatss


My 'MELODI' partner

Some of the guys in K1
Three of us. Roommates 2007. Had fun time with them thru the months
Closest friends in KL

Din't remember to take more photos of my 战衣 for performance. Everything was unpredictably messed up. Promised Yanyee n Ewen to do makeup for them, but after having our hairdo, ther's not much time for me to finish up my own makeup too, I tried my best to help them, but their makeup just turned out a lil...hmm...not-tat-nice, i'd ve done much more better, feel so sorry, esp to yanyee, she din't wear makeup when she arrived at the ballroom. I did help her (in a rush), but it was completely a mess! Cos halfway helping her, the ceremony started, and I ve to prepare myself for performance I ve to perform for Opening Part. Luckily, everything turned out okay at last. AMITABHA.

More photos coming soon.

Ewen and Yanyee are back to KL. My skul reopens on Feb I suppose. Not yet apply for uni, cos I haven't got my result slip yet, just to save that stupid RM50 and now I ve to worry this and that and mafan Yiqian help me send the result slip. I M STUPID. HAiz

Till here ppl. For those who have their classes started, good luck in ur studies and for those still on holidays (including me), enjoy these free time, and hopefully spend some time doing something meaningful. ( reminder to myself too)

BUH....bye~~~~

1 comment:

BeL_Dia said...

oioioi... sei pei yi!
i'm not ur close friend in kl la now?
suan!
i know i'm ur competitor and so you dun wanna put me la?
hahaha...
i got new blog liao.
you beware!