Sunday, November 18, 2007

busy

After exams, life's stil busy.

since the last day of my exams,
i ve been flying out everywhere..shoppin, eating, singing...non-stop,
til today- a day to take a good rest.
tomoro shud be a 'breaktime' for me too,
but i jus don wana stay at home whole day,
so invited choimei n vc out ( my sis's good frens)

ve been kinda 'promised' the others to meet up with them after exams,
but most of them werent attended to, due to the lack of time.
i first thought i'd ve loads of time in between these period (after-exam & departure date)
who knows, things didn't turn out as I ve expected.
Didn't find the time to meet up with zhuang laoshi,
also terrance whom I should be going to Kbox wif him.
yengfang went to Kuching hence can't meet up with her also.
insisted to meet up with wanyen before i go back,
cos the next time we gona meet is Feb, kinda reli long time away~
Kent also, he came Asia Cafe for about twice, n asked me to go n ve a drink with him,
felt pretty guilty for not meeting him for the past few times although I was having exams at the times he invited me to go out.
and still others.
sorry guys~

Thinking of the days left before going Brunei,
I can't finish up doing everything I wanted to.

I have to do everything and meet up with everyone I ve promised to by Monday.
Monday- song practise in redbox/ wanyen
Tuesday- ready for prom night. not going out
Wednesday- Prom night/ Performance
Thurs- Sunway Lagoon/ Steamboat(maybe) + packing -prepare to check-out on Monday/ Put boxes to Yiqian's house/
Fri- trip to Ipoh
Sunday- back from Ipoh
Monday (26th)- BACK TO BRUNEI! wohooohhoooo!!

No comments: