Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Shiop shiopz shiopz

Sunway Pyramid Part2 is opened,
but not all the shops are finished renovated.
Saw this in Sunway Pyramid, Topshop, it costs RM93
And finally I bought BLACK eyeshadow, haha..KATE, find it kinda...not dat 实用, cant possibly wear it out for shopping oftenly.
Jiani acting 'pretty' wif me.
3 sapos
Tried helpin yanyee apply on make-up, looks 'behbai' eh, the photo doesnt show it al anyway.
mine~ my eyes look weird after putting on the 'black' eyeshadow...hope i ll find ways to make it look better..

Saw FIR's new album, Faye's dressings is quite similar to wat i was planning to prepare for performance, (SHE 'copied' me~ Ehsehhh~ SIAOPI la!)but not sleeveless, i suppose, cos i m too fat to wear dat~ SIgh~
end of the post---
p.s I ve to stop thinkin about prompromprom n start focusing on bookbookbook/passyrpassyrpassyr.
JIAYOU! to me...haha=)

No comments: