Sunday, October 7, 2007

Disappointmentz

After the call, I SMS-ed HIm,
I expected him to call me back,
I needed someone to talk to me, to listen to me.
REALLY need someone by my side at THAT moment.
but he din.
n he's waiting for me to cal him.
[although I said I ll call him, but in the heart, of course ther's stil some expectations~ =(]
Then he replied me only minutes later (when I din need anyone anymore),
telling me he d wait for my call.
can't he just spend some of his phone credit for me?
just some sad feelings rite now,
ll forget about it soon.
HAIz
=(((((((((

I expected HEr to understand me more,
i hate her looking down on me,
(although it's my fault for disappointing her million times thru the yrs)
btw, wats wrong wif studyin in arts side?
y mus everyone look down on it?
"Don't tell me about them, they r studyin Sciences, it's different, theirs are harder, urs is SO EASY~"
yeah, come here right now n try studying mine!
Everything has their own levels of difficulties.
Not like ther's a fixed one for anything.
y mus we take SCIences in order to have brighter future?
EVEN SHE thinks in dat way~
i tot she's d closest one to me in this whole world.
she should be the one who understands me the most.
SAD.
I noe ther's no use crying anymore,
I should SHOW her something wif my hardwork.
(which i never had succeeded in the past, NEVER ever showed her good results, al i did were empty promises, dats y she din trust me anymore, n even looked down on me)

Yeah..n I knew she'd worry about me even more after the phone call ended.
I shouldnt have broke into tears that soon.

6 comments:

BeL_Dia said...

yea, mii am art student too.
i admit it's hard.
they shoun't look down at us.
only those who did not have the knowledge will say such word.
everyone have their own level and interest.
i bet some of those science student can't even understand our econ term, dun be sad, there still much ppl agreeing with you.^^

ccy said...

hmmm true...i will fail immediately if u wan me to sit for ur subjects -_-"

K.S.S. said...

PeiYi!!! I support you!!!! Who's the person who thinks Art subject is easy?!?! True, Art subjects may look easy, it's actually harder!!! You know, To some,arts subjects are easy subjects, well, NO!!
You can fail more easily than you think! Although you can also pass easily as it's 'yi shian zi jian'(pardon my bad pin yin) nia. Plus, to get good grades in Arts is definitely is much harder than science as there are no definite answer in every question!

Cheer UP!!!

KuiChuan said...

Err... Haha, I wonder who it is that your mentioning at first..... Anyway, just study hard and no one will look down on you... Don give yourself the reason that because the subject is hard, so its logical for you to do badly in the tests... So, yeah, although this might sound repetitive, its the truth, Just Do It (Just Study Hard)!!! Haha, funny isnt it?... I guess not:P

IngSiang said...

Hmm, I am one of the half-art-half-science student, and I strictly disagree that sciences are necessary more difficult and arts are necessarily less. Different people excel in different fields, some people have the mind for sciences and some have talents in arts. 孔子succeed in teaching because he 因材施教. =)

I found my accounts and physics equally difficult. =) Well, maybe I am just too n00b, hehe. =D

And yeap, couldn't agree more with KSS about Arts' grading. When my sister graduate, I read through their list of graduates and what they get. I think non of the art students get a first class or what (or art majors don't have such grading system?) but almost all the science students got a First class or with honors. IMO, arts depend on experience and certain amount of practices; sciences depend on practices and understanding.

And yeap, I agree with KuiChuan too. Aim high. =) And yeap, try your best, and no one will look down at you, even if others do, at least you are not looking down at yourself; if you don't, even yourself will look down at yourself, and that's the worst thing.

See you around! =)

S.P.Y said...

Now then I read al of the comments!
Thanks evyone for the encouragement n comfort! I ve thought about it, feeling better now. Thanks~ so touched..