Tuesday, October 23, 2007

audition. agen.

As i ve mentioned in the post before,
the tcher hasn't decide on the duet and solo thingy.
Hence, me n zonglin went for it agen n c how the lecturers say.
Yeah, at last the duet is in, and zonglin is gona sing a chinese song,

Actually the audition was over already,
and i ve went for the that audition, mos probably dat audition is d oni one?
not sure,
anyways, ther's another audition after that cos zonglin's fren told the lecturers zonglin can sing chinese songs quite well,
so there goes another audition for zonglin and shane.
and zonglin suggested to sing a duet wif me so that it wouldn't be al the same thing(solo).
so..yeah.
I went with him las week,
and ther hasnt been any decisions made,
so today we ve to go n re-sing the duet song (in order to c if duet/solo is gona be chosen)
at last, i think both?
not sure yet.
probably zonglin is asked to change his 'can u feel the love tonight' to another chinese song.
I recommended SHI NIAN(ten years), cos he performs himself better in slow songs.

Shockingly, Ms Shoba joined the lecturers for the audition too this afternoon,
when she just walked in the room,
my heart started beating fast, faster...n ...
i got reli nervous, just naturally/automatically get panic whenever i gona do anything in front of her, even speaking.
haha=S
Sang "Melodi' with music once, and another time without music.
yeah, the lecturers nodded kinda satifactorily, but said my voice is too much louder than zonglin's,
so gona ask the technician to adjust aonglin's mic volume louder n etc.

ltr on, that cute indian lecturer asked me to sing 'Gemilang' to her as she has heard some of her students saying I sang that song quite well.
O.S"Huh? I don think i can sing well le, having flu still. for like 3 days, not yet recovered...'
this is NOT an excuse, seriously,
i don give excuses when i perform bad, (mayb i do, just to comfort myself), but normally i don.
haha...

yeah, I sang, (with a really bad 台风, as i was scared, the lecturers were right in front of me, maybe less than 2 metres. so...a lil..KIA.so useless of me)
and I din finish the ending part, cos I noe it's surely gona sound like chicken/crow(with the current poor condition of my throat). so..
However, the lecturers said it was pretty good, eventho I m having flu/not feeling well,
and i do think they r looking forward for a better performance from me on the day.
Ms Shoba said 'I din noe u can sing so well, she's so quiet in class(telling other lecturers)'
QUIET IN CLASS! HEARD THAT?! SIMPEIYI IS QUIET IN CLASS!! HAHA..wat a joke, but yeah, I'm quiet in Psychology class, so do the others, cos...我们不敢惹到她。。haha..=S

so..AMITABA. I need to not disappoint them and myself.
( really hope to be in my best 'zhuangtai' and do my best)
so..me gona take good care of my throat & not to forget- STUDY HARD!!
about 2 more weeks to SSABSA....AMITABA AMITABA!!

but for now, i shud focus more on SSABSA finals and not singing singing singing...
F.O.C.U.S

No comments: