Friday, September 21, 2007

Mooncake Festival?

Dun even noe when is the date for it?
heh~ sorry then! I am really not sure for it, because when I m at home, my mom is the one reminding me..=D
There's some kinda function on in the college tonight,
it's for mooncake festival celebration,
desmond,zonglin,chiewying,chenhoe r al going I suppose~
I feel like going too, Daniel Lee is coming though,
and it costs only RM5,
cheaP~

Jiani is sleeping on my bed right now,
remember dat girl?
introduced her to u al in the entry days before.
Maybe we r going together tonight,
of course I hope yanyee and yiiwen would go,
or instead I ll FORCE them to go!
HAHAXD
'house' trip mah...
haiyoo--*sounds sampat here~

Done badly for math just now,
I din't really know how to do,
kinda disappointed,
cos this is my FIRST time to do like 2 sets of pass year papers,
but still,
I can't get it.
Sigh~
ANyways,
thanks to yanyee n yiiwen's help for math,
they ve been very patient to me these few days,
n they did a great job answering to my doubts on math questions.
THANKS DUDEz!
love ya..
However, deep inside,
I found the useless me,
the 'de'proved me,
the not-intelligent-anymore me,
I told jiejie about it,
n she said it's not dat I m stupid,
It's all cos of my laziness and lack of motivation in doing everything,
maybe she knows me more than I do?
Yeah, I ve been slacking for the past few months,
what can i do,
no motivation in doing studies for the moment~
heh...
BUT NO WAY!
I MUST study, at least TRY 'pushing' myself started now on,
T.R.I.A.L.S-----10% Internal eh..+ FORECAST,
I gona die for my math,
so the other four, NO WAY ~ NOt gona die..PLS PLS AMITABA


Btw, I suddenly realised that I m bcumin a lil like my jiejie liao,
willing to sacrifice my time or maybe other things for frens who r worth for~
yeah I DO~
I really do treat who are nice to me quite nicely,
maybe I feel grateful for what they ve done to me or the way they treat me?
cos u noe,
it's not easy to meet GOOD/NICE ppl,
and I consider myself REALLY lucky for having so much GREAT ppl around me right now.
I ve great family,great frens, not to mention GREAT 'u'~ HAHA=D
LOVE EVERYONE OF
* treating ur fren TOO nicely d make them think ur fake, NEVER think that way~
just TRUST them, n eventhough they are FAKE, so what?!
They r being FAKE by treatin u nicely...dats good anyway..HEh~
for me, I seldom do that, maybe yes, under some circumstances,
but sometimes I d be tOO straight forward
for eg: disliking sumone-i d really make them person FEEL who MUCH i dislike him/her.
in the other way round, it's a different story.

No comments: