Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Charity Carnival

YEAPIE!!!!!
Y was I so excited?
It was bcos I ve never seen Taylors as crowded as THIS(c the photos below)!



"dumped" into water bucket?it's an intelligent invention, *try-ing to describe*
em, once u hit a spot on the board using a ball, then the person will get pushed( on the seat) n fall into the bucket.(din noe how to describe in precise, sowie)
It attracted quite a lot of ppl surrounding it...Other games...

Toss PIE?

There r stil Haunted House(din get to enter...), Food-selling(waffles, Ota..?-dunno how to spell, NICE!, pancakes, donuts etc) N last but not least,
CAFE ITALIANO by K-ONE!

At first, me n ewen was complaining dat we r kinda 'buried' in a room(although it's air-conditioned), cos we r more ourdoor-type..however, it turned out unexpectedly FUN!
Appreciated K1 for being so well-coordinated n cooperated!
COOL MAN!
we r responsible for making chicken sandwiches, vege sandwiches and salads,
croissant from Bakers(freshly baked), chicken(Shhh, secret recipe....not gona tell), tomatoes n cucumbers...HEhe..NICE ORh..
em, there r waiters and waitresses,
drivers-to go n re-stock the goods(tomatoes), or jus walk to the market nearby to buy tomatoes....(CUTE le..), etc
chicken sandwich(on my hands)* take note of Chin Piau's yanshen(the right side one)CUTE rite?
haha..
Left to right: Hazim, Melissa, me n Chinpiau a.k.a sleeping Buddha---he's owes scolded jus bcos he LOOKed like he's sleepin but actually he wasn't, kesian orh..

The one looking in to the camera is Miss Shoba, my psy lecturer, she's reli good in teaching, she can b fun, n can b strict at times, so yeah, she has her own ways to 'Control' us..hehe
however, I m sure every students of hers LOVE her so much~
EHSEh.....love-birds..tsk...
DON DISTURB bah Eric, take pic for wat! HAHA...




'Mouthpiece' of the cafe
Din ve class for the whole day, but the day b4, Miss Shoba said we ll b having class for half an hour( from 330-4pm), then when I walked in, she said'Okay, byebyex everyone'..
KEK MAN, I climbed 5*2 staircases eh..very tiring la..my muscles ve grown even more arh

I felt so LOVED~*sweeeeetttttt classmates!*

下童?! haha...Yoke Ning made all those table numbers, but noone saw it, so we din use it,
sayang larh..hope it's stil needed nex time(when ther's event agen)-but I don think ther ll b any more...Taylors is so 'event-less'
Bel, Waiyen, me, ewen, yoke ning, edwina, adeline

And finally, we contributed RM600+ for the charity drive thingy...
SPECIAL THANKS to Puan Noor(our adorable mentor), our class raps-Mateen n Hannah(who ve done so much works too), n EVERYONE in K1!

LOVE K-one!
stil don reli love Taylors..cos there's not enough activities to satisfy me..HMPH

No comments: