Monday, July 2, 2007

CUTE?

Hi Guys,
jus wana tell u al sumtin
I LOVE my mascara~
haha
SHEN JING BING!!
no mah,
jus get so impressed by the "curveness" of the eyelashes
it's been incredibly curled up!!
Cool urh~


I was jus reading Belinda's blog,
n I saw SOMETHING *arghhhh!!*
so, I *deng deng deng*(sound effect in msn) her
n begged her to delete that particular photo
she told me,
the answer is NO
waahhhhh!!
NEVER MIND~~
Bu1 yong1!!
U ll c my lihai-ness..
TA DA!!!!
TIME TO SLEEP BELINDA!!

*immediately I feel guilty for revealing others' privacy,
nvm, just for once~haha!!!



CUTE right? never seen Belinda d pretty one wearing this special pretty 'outfit'? maybe she ll b leading the fashion ever since I uploaded this photo of hers in my blog~ Good Luck Bel..
*p.s I dare to upload those images cos I know she 玩得起*haha...for some ppl, u cant play 'games' like dis though
Anyways, thanks Bel, for offering us to stay overnight at ur place,
I noe ur house got very good facilities lar..
LI HAI lor..
haha
=D
altho we din 'play' enuf,
n din manage to watch the thing d thumbdrive,
but I still enjoyed the night,
n appreciate ur offer very much~
But....
I stil wana cnue taking revenge~
haha
沙滩女孩???!!!!
COOL..
nah, i giv u face arh Bel
this is prettier rite?haha~


Okay then,
as I m missing these cuties so much
lets c my cute cute cute adorable cousins together
And this 'shaky' toy/keychain...haha, big head like ewen
Rating for their cuteness: ***


And my ultraman darlz~muacks~

Rating: ***

Recently, I m in LURVE wif ‘佛珠链’
stole a black one from my mom,
and bought another red one from sg.wang.
considered cheap,
compared to those branded ones,
same thing same quality, diff price
it's jus plastic ~~ Plastic plastic, n plastic

Went Halo Cafe (海螺)for the second time,
both times r bad experiences...
the singers aint as good as i expected.
Station One(which is not dat well-known as Halo)is so much better than Halo
D drinks r tastier,
the singers r more skilful, etc
c the drink below?
it costs RM9.50,
n after adding gov tax n service charge,
it's over RM10,
jus for a stupid 'super-sweet' drink like dat~~
guess sugar has low prices..

Pizza Hut's new 'stock'...
haaha...kinda similar to cheezzy crust,
the onli difference is the shape of the crust,
but it tastes damn good though..
This is my beloved mentor+Econs lecturer,
Hey guys!!
look at her!!

doesnt she look like Ckg Norliza??
I myself thought they r twins!!
haha XD
the way they talk,
they joke,
their actions..
GOD......
rating: ****



Heherr....so many DigiS!!according to NK, the salary is RM110 per day (working hour: 12pm to 9pm) I feel like earning money~
Although my parents r giving me 'more-than-enough'$,
but..
I WANT MORE*never get satisfied*
so that I can buy Everything I WANt~*who wont think like this?!*

Haiz..after being successful for 3 days(ONLY)--for forcing myself to sleep b4 12am, oopzz I did IT agen~(sounds familiar?)borinGG~.LACk of sleep

RESULT=EYEBAGs

HEY CHEN SI JIA, WE MISS U ARH!! come back soon~
we got a new housemate here.
but ....
SI JIA, we still lurve u orh!!
CEPAT balik ambil barang,
n we wont let u go,
we ll tie u up!!
*she is cute*
rating: *****


Got this from Bel's blog,
jus simply luv this pic..


THE END--p.s our shoes r cute
rating: ******
yawnnnzzz..z.zz.z.z.z.z.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz





1 comment:

BeL_Dia said...

you you you!!!
how dare you still my pic then show my ugly pic!
when do you took it!
ha!
you guys watch out for the revenge...bwahahaha!!